CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE:
Control Company designs, manufactures, and sells laboratory instruments.
Full time phone position in a fast paced environment helping customers properly operate products, answering product application questions, providing product availability information, and providing complete customer support.
Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline, and laboratory work experience required.
Salary commensurate with experience.
QUALITY LABORATORY TECHNICIAN
Part-time position providing support to the Quality Manager and Technical Manager in maintaining the quality system to assure that all products manufactured by the organization meet customer specifications.
Preferred Experience :
- Data maintenance and record keeping in accord with all ISO requirements
- Participate in the documentation of non-conformances and CAPA's as needed
- Measurement and analysis of certified solutions
- Complete certificate of calibrations and/or other customer required quality documentation
- Perform various quality/product checks
- Provide necessary quality training for new employees
- Computer data entry and analysis
- Experience in laboratory or testing facility or Quality Assurance role
- Experience with ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 17025 and/or ISO Guide 34
Send resume to Control Company, 15701 Hope Village Road, Friendswood, TX 77546, fax 281-400-2101, e-mail: email@example.com